Max Power Bank Jump Starter
- Emergency jump start
- Universal mobile portable charger
- Built-in Torch / SOS / Flashlight
- LED charge indicator light
- Intelligent USB output
- Extreme temperature protection
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
MaxBrakes.com use UPS for all shipments within Canada and the 48 contiguous United States. Estimated delivery time is subject to change depending on shipping area and seasons. For a more accurate estimated delivery time, please visit www.ups.ca.
Please note that we DO NOT ship to the following areas and addresses:
Canada: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut
United States: Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam, US Virgin Islands
Other Addresses: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO
- Please verify your shipping address before order confirmation and payment.
- Any change of shipping address after payment can result in a service charge from UPS that is then billed to the receiver/buyer.
Estimated shipping times within Canada:
- 2 – 3 business days: Ontario, Quebec
- 3 – 4 business days: Manitoba, Saskatchewan
- 4 – 5 business days: Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick
- 5 – 6 business days: Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
Estimated shipping times within USA:
- 2 – 3 business days: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV
- 3 – 4 business days: IA, IL, IN, KY, MO, NC, TN, WI
- 4 – 5 business days: AL, AR, GA, KS, MS, ND, NE, OK, SC, SD, MN
- 5 – 6 business days: AZ, CA, CO, ID, FL, LA, MT, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
Important: Canadian UPS Extended Area Surcharge
For buyers with Canadian shipping address only, please note that additional shipping fees may apply to customers within the UPS Extended Surcharge Areas. For a full list of applicable postal codes and fees, please click here: UPS Canadian Extended Area Surcharge Listing
Please note that the UPS Extended Area Surcharge is an additional fee charged by UPS and not by MaxBrakes.com. The UPS Standard Shipping fee is still free and covered by MaxBrakes.com. All orders with surcharge will be placed on hold until a confirmation is sent from the buyer or the additional shipping charge is received. Buyers will have the options to change their shipping address to one that is outside of the Extended Surcharge Areas or cancel the order for a full refund.
Returns / Exchange
Items returned for reasons other than defect/warranty or errors made by MaxBrakes.com must be made within 30 days of the purchase. The items must be received in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork) and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. These returns include reasons such as “changed my mind,” “did not like the product” and “ordered the incorrect product.”
- MaxBrakes.com will not return or cover the initial and return shipping costs.
- Buyers are responsible for all Shipping Fees, Canadian Customs Import Fees, and Brokerage Fees incurred for all returns or replacements.
All items returned require a Return Authorization Number (RA#). To get an RA#, please summit a RMA request form here. State the reason for the return/exchange and the best number to be reached. We’ll call you or email you within 24-48 hours with an RA# (please allow additional time for weekends and holidays).
MaxBrakes.com do not accept returns on the following:
- Used products
- Modified products
- Out of warranty products
A 20% restocking fee may apply if an order is requested to be cancelled while it is being processed.
Payment & Processing
Payment & Processing
MaxBrakes.com accepts VISA Card, MasterCard, and PayPal as payment options. For customers with American Express, Discover or other types of credit cards, please use PayPal as your payment option. PayPal allows customers to buy with confidence! PayPal supports one-time payments through all major credit cards even if the customer doesn’t have an account.
All customers will receive a payment confirmation and electronic invoice to the associated e-mail address upon a completed checkout.
For Canadian Buyers:
- Applicable taxes will be collected for all items that are shipped within Canada and applied to the entire sub-total including shipping and handling.
- Canadian Tax Rates:
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan - 5%
Ontario - 13%
Newfoundland/Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island - 15%
For U.S. Buyers:
- Purchases made from and shipped to the United States do not have applicable taxes.
Items purchased are usually shipped within 1 – 5 business days when payment is received before 10am EST Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). We do not process orders or ship on weekends. Payments received after 10am EST, on the weekends or holidays will be processed on the following business day and will be shipped within 1 – 5 business days.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.0 lbs.
- Leave warehouse in 1 - 2 business days
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part,
we'll get it for you!
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On ALL orders to USA and Canada!
- No Sales TaxFor US Customers!