Max Advanced Brakes, acting reasonably and in good faith and in accordance with applicable law, reserves the right to (a) limit the quantities of items you may purchase, and (b) reject, correct, cancel or refuse your order, if (i) we believe you have breached the Terms; (ii) we are unable to verify or authenticate
Except as prohibited by applicable law, in no event will Max Advanced Brakes or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, successors, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this Platform, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Platform, any Platforms linked to this Platform, and its Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, Max Advanced Brakes) are called “first-party cookies”.
We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications.
The date at the bottom of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
Updated October 4, 2021
• Information collected when you contact us, visit our website or links, use our mobile application, use our Wi-Fi hotspot, or view our advertisements;
• Information from cookies;
• Information from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies, law enforcement/regulatory bodies).
• Help us develop new products and services;
• Help us monitor and improve our products, services and technology;
• Helps us run our sites and services;
• Tell you about our products and services with your consent as required by applicable law;
• Display online ads to you, and better personalize our advertising, sites and services to you; and
• Create aggregate or de-identified information for various uses and to share with our business partners in that format.
• Third-party services providers, such as cloud service providers, and as necessary, with third parties that help run our various programs (e.g competitions, hosting, delivery, payment, and fraud management providers, credit scoring agencies and analytics platform providers. These service providers use your Personal Information in accordance with Max Advanced Brakes guidelines and applicable law;
• Social networks (only if you interact with a social network through our app)
• Legal and law enforcement agencies where required by applicable law; and
• Other third party with your consent or where permitted or required by applicable law.
• You can access your Personal Information and ask us to update, correct or delete any Personal Information we have about you; and
• You may opt-out of further contact from us as well as certain other uses of your Personal Information for marketing or personalization purposes as explained in our full privacy statement
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: Customer Service at 1-855-818-8788
Max Advanced Brakes brake rotors and brake pads are for street and recreational off-road use only. They are not specifically designed or approved for off-road racing or competitive driving. Failure of components used for any type of racing is not covered under warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty will be valid provided the product has not been subject to misuse in its operation or installation. The warranty will be given in the form of a replacement of the same part and will be subjected to an inspection. Warranty will be valid for 40,000 km or lifetime of the vehicle, whichever comes first. Please see our website for full terms and conditions.
6 months Brake Rotor Warranty against warping and/or manufacturer defects (must be within the minimum thickness)
30 days brake pad warranty on manufacturer defects. This warranty does not cover tapered wear, uneven wear or any issue caused by external components such as the caliper.
This warranty does not apply to mileage, accidents, abnormal operations or improper installation.
In no event will Max Advanced Brakes be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any sort. Warranty claims may be subject to additional documentation required to process replacements, with may include a noted inspection report from a registered mechanic shop or a certification number from a licensed mechanic. Any fees incurred in receiving said documentation are not subject to reimbursement.
Only one (1) warranty claim per order.
The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to provide a product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the said defect or providing the original dated sales receipt.
Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the assigned agent reviewing the claim.